Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random Daily Fun

So far, the best part about being engaged is getting to take fun pictures of my ring! 
We received flowers to congratulate us- from the store where we got the ring! Such a nice gesture.

Moon fun. Still learning all the cool things my Canon can do! Using ta tripod was vital for this photo!

Wow what a playground! Kids today are so lucky!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun St. Patty's Day! My family loves to take our Irish heritage to an extreme, so we had a fabulous family celebration! 

This is Rose, our 10 year old dachshund. She sits and sleeps with her tongue sticking out!

Found this on buzzfeed.com, and had to share. I love tea! Coffee is my morning drink to wake me up, but tea is for any time of the day, hot or cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment