Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Ecard Tuesday

Funny eCards are everywhere, but let's be honest- they aren't all funny. More and more, people are just using them to type whatever they are annoyed about, and then pretend they found it somewhere else. "LOL So true!! Glad to know I'm not the only one!". Seriously. We all know you wrote that.

Anyway. Ranting aside, I have seen some very funny ones, but hate being that person uploading one a day to my Facebook. Thus, I am adding them all on here.

Enjoy.


Redheaded and proud! 


Seriously. There is so much going on in my mind. My fiance attests that men usually have one thing at a time. No wonder we can never understand each other without a lengthy explanantion!


Uhm hello, wine is made of grapes. Obviously, it is good for your physical health.
Also it makes me happy. Good for everyone's mental health.


Hehehe love this one. My name means "princess" so obviously this is about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment