Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cheerio mates!

Hello, hello, from across the pond once again! Yep, I'm back in the UK. And let me tell you, it is FREEEEEZING here!

Only planning on being here for a few weeks, so those of you in the states, don't get too sad. Those of you over here, contact me soon if you want to hang out!

And don't worry, I am here legally. Had quite a heart-to-heart with the UK BA, and we are on good terms once again.

So what will I do while I'm here? Well, the plans are to see Bath, Stonehenge, some more London adventures, maybe head over to Wales.. other than that, not too many plans as of yet. When I leave to go back to the US, I'm going to leave through Paris, which is the number 2 thing on my bucket list! So excited for that adventure!!

Anyway, if you need me, fbook message or email me. Texts will be ignored for the next several weeks.

Drink some coffee for me, it's tea for me for awhile!
Love you all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment