Friday, April 26, 2013

English Language Fun #2

Yet another set of hilarious English awesomeness.


Oh yeah, he is definetly someone I would hire to teach me English! Though, I guess if people don't have good English, then they wouldn't realize that he doesn't have good English..


Great set of rules! You could do a whole lesson on what each of those mean, and how to avoid them.


Total booklover here! I am a read-a-holic, so this cracks me up!



Ohhh to true to true.. I'd rather be full of awe, than just have some..


Shipception! I love giving setences like this to my ESL students, and informing them that this is in fact a correct sentence. Isn't English fun?!?!


1 comment:

  1. Shouldn't it be "How to write well." Not going to read a blog when the first sentence isn't correct.

    ReplyDelete