Monday, May 20, 2013

Add a Few Smiles to your Monday

I dream of a world where Monday's coming brings joy to the masses, instead of despair. 


Advice I wish I had received years ago! Though, there is wine in the trap, which makes it a little better..

Ok yeah, you are right. As long as people love weekends and hate their jobs, Mondays will be loathed by the world. Heck, even people who love their jobs still feel the melancholy of two days of freedom coming to an end, and 5 days of bondage looming.

Lucky for me, I get only one day of liberation- Saturday. I mean, not really good for me. I'd love to have a whole two days off from explaining why answer is not pronounced "ans-Wer". But working on Sundays means that when Monday comes, the misery is more on the same level as a Tuesday for normal people. Ya know, there is something to be said about working fewer hours but more days.. what do you think? Would you rather work fewer hours and more days, or more hours and fewer days? I guess it really depends on the week, and what I have to look forward to during the time when I am not working..

Anyway, I digress.  Fancy a smile?

Ok so, I took a picture of the bag from which my dinner last night came from.. Can anyone tell me what full fat soft cheese or medium fat hard cheese is? What's with the adjectives? Why does Cheddar have it's real name used, but the others judt get descriptors?!


Ohhh, this is something that really should be taught in classrooms. Can you find your country/state/city?

I bet this could be used to teach Geography in a fun and silly way! 

DON'T TASE ME BRO!
Hehe this was the question (err answer) on my Jeopardy-esque game app last night. 
One of those times where being a Gator has me so proud!




And one more for good luck..


Well, I hope that gets you going on this Monday! Cheer up, at least tomorrow is Tuesday, not another Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment