Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Current UK Hits

Thanks to the internet, the globalization of countries has reached amazing levels. Where in the past it was considered the epitome of popularity to be liked outside your native country, today we often find that a group's biggest fans are from other countries. I mean, have you seen how the Japanese react to Justin Bieber? Or American tweens and One Direction?

During my time in the UK, I have gotten to hear a lot of music that has not made it to the US yet.  Thus, I would like to share some of the current UK hits that I really like. Some you may have heard, others, not. It's possible some of these songs are very popular in the US now, but hey, I'm not in the country, so how should I know that?!

Enjoy, and share your thoughts in the comments below!

As you can see, boy bands are still really popular over here...

Charlie Brown, "On My Way"


Loveable Rogues, "What a Night"


Olly Murs, "Army of Two"


The Mend, "Where Were You"

No comments:

Post a Comment