Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Well, I've done it!

I have completed 2 months of working 7 days a week. Ok, technically tomorrow is the last day, but it's close enough. Phew, I'm tired!

It has definitely been an interesting experience. Every time I turn off my computer, I feel like I am forgetting something. The available space on my desktop has seriously been depleted. Two to four cups of coffee and/or tea a day. My eyes, mind, and body need a break.

Perfect timing- I'm going on vacation! Eight days off, and I couldn't be more excited.

Here are my vacation plans:

Thursday- Top Gear Live! Heading to Birmingham NEC, which is about 2.5 hours away. Should be a great little day trip, and an awesome show!

Friday-Flying to Milan! We will be spending the week in Italy, primarily on the shores of Lake Garda. I am vacationing with my man, his brother, and the brother's significant other. We have rented a car, so there are open plans to visit Venice and Verona. The final day will be spent in Milan.

Needless to say, I am super excited. Quite possibly, more excited than I have been for any other vacation. I am fully prepared to be blown away by the awesomeness of Italy. Here's hoping my expectations are fulfilled!

Make sure to check back in a week or so, to find out how my holiday went!

No comments:

Post a Comment