Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello from Uxbridge!

Hey everyone! So I have just relocated to the UK, for an undetermined amount of time. I've been here less than two weeks, and have already drank my weight in tea, at my weight in sausage rolls, and lost the tan I spent all my free time in Florida getting. Not a complaint, happy to be here! (so far haha). Looking forward to experiencing the London Olympics first hand and travelling around Europe as much as possible on a measly online teaching salary. This is not a permanent move, and I have already booked a month-long trip back home for November. It's amazing, after living in China, the UK feels like it is right around the corner from the US! Well, off to do a bit of work, I look forward to sharing my time here with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment