Thursday, November 22, 2012

Random Photos from UK Life #5

I love Oreos! Though, calling them "biscuits" makes em taste a little funny :-/

Made my 2nd round of crock pot bread! This time, I folded in some brown sugar and cinnamon. Yummm!

Poooorrrtoobelllooo Roooad! 
Ok so the street looks quite different from how it did in Bedknobs and Broomsticks, but it is still a fascinating street. Quite short, but tons of shops, ranging from incredibly cheap, to ridiculously expensive. Good for antiques and souvenirs.

I love moments like these! Sat on the top floor of a bar in Camden Town, read, and enjoyed a Bulmer's Cider. So relaxing!

Merry Christmas! From... Marmite??
Marmite is a spread (they compare it to peanut butter), but is is made of vitamins and minerals. It is super healthy, and DISGUSTING!!!! Seriously, you see in the picture where it says "You either love it or hate it"? It's true. I hate it. My man loves it. Weirdo.

Don't you just love it when the Brits try to be American?! I do! Obviously, Thanksgiving is not celebrated in the UK, but bars and restaurants in busy areas often do things like this, a "Thanksgiving meal". Great for those stuck in the UK during the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment